TOP 10 Reader’s Favorite Recipes of 2016 from bellyfull.net
Hey Gang! Well, here we are at he end of another year.
It’s always fun to look through my website analytics and see what got the most page views.
I love all of these recipes so much, I’m not even going to do a separate post of my own favorites. There would be too much overlap.
If you haven’t made all of these, you should. You really should.
(Click on the link or photo to get to the recipe.)
10. Basic Crepes – these are anything but boring. Delicate and buttery, the possibilities for filling them are practically endless. And even though they may sound fancy, they are SO easy to make!
9. Sweet Chili Sauce – this homemade Sweet Chili Sauce is garlicky, tangy, sweet, and spicy. Perfect for dipping spring rolls, egg rolls, and dumplings into. Or serve it with grilled meat, poultry, seafood, and vegetables!
8. Cranberry-Pomegranate Sauce – A delicious twist on classic cranberry sauce bursting with flavor. I love to put a dollop or two on some Greek yogurt, sprinkled with granola as a morning snack!
7. Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers – these turkey burgers are filled with delicious spinach and feta, which helps them stay moist and lends so much flavor!
6. Chili Relleno Casserole – a cheater version of the classic, this Chili Relleno Casserole has layers of gooey cheese and peppers, with puffy clouds of baked eggs on top. So delicious. And crazy simple. Serve it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
5. Creamy Deli Fruit Salad – a creamy and luscious fruit salad that is perfect for summer and potlucks!
4. One Pot Creamy Tuscan Pasta – this pasta dish is super easy and loaded with flavor. Plus it’s all cooked in one pot, making clean up a breeze. Great 30 minute meal!
3. One Pot Beef Stroganoff Soup – classic beef stroganoff is transformed into a hearty, yet light soup. And no need to cook the noodles first, because it’s all made in one pot. Easy weeknight dinner!
2. Slow Cooker Cuban Pork – slow cooked all day until the meat cuts like butter, this Slow Cooker Cuban Pork is so delicious and perfect served over rice, in tacos, or as sandwiches.
1. Quick and Easy Pizza Dough – no electric mixer or fancy dough hook needed here! Mix everything in one bowl, let rise for an hour, knead 1-2 times, and that’s it! Makes 1 large pizza, cut in half for 2 medium pizzas, or quarter it for individual pizzas.