All the classic pizza supreme goodies put into sliders, with a killer sauce that coats the buns as they bake. Great crowd pleaser for parties or game day!
I’ve teamed up with STAR Fine Foods again today, who is always a part of my kitchen! Thanks for supporting the brands that I love and make Belly Full possible.
We’re so immersed in soccer, that I almost forget it’s football season, too. Or maybe that’s mostly because I don’t care about football. But I would argue that football food is some of the easiest, most delicious, and comforting.
These sliders have it going on. Layered with classic pizza supreme toppings, drizzled with a buttery sauce, and baked so it all clings together by the melted gooey cheese. So good! And I’ve decided that I pretty much want to put marinated artichokes on everything now.
Not only is it football season, but October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
To honor all those who have been affected, STAR Fine Foods is giving away a beautiful Pink KitchenAid® Cook for the Cure 5 Quart Artisan Stand Mixer along with a variety of STAR and Cara Mia products with special pink labels. One lucky person has a chance to win. Just go to their Facebook post and comment with a supportive message, using the hashtag #LoveLoveSurvivors.
You can also share your message on your Facebook timeline, Twitter, or your other social networks using #LoveLoveSurvivors so that it appears on their Tagboard.
Sweepstakes ends October 31, 2016 at 11:59 PST. For full contest details and Official Rules go here!
- • 12 (3-inch) sandwich rolls, split in half
- • 1 cup marinara sauce, divided
- • 14 ounce jar Cara Mia marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- • 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- • 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- • 1 can (2.25) sliced black olives, drained
- • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- • 3 tablespoons STAR extra-virgin olive oil
- • 2 teaspoons STAR balsamic vinegar
- • 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- • 1 clove garlic, minced
- • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- • 1/4 teaspoon cracked red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place bottoms of the rolls in a 9x13 baking dish; spread with half of the marinara sauce. Top with artichoke hearts, bell pepper, pepperoni, olives, and shredded cheese. Spread the remaining marinara sauce on the cut side of each roll top; place on top of each slider.
- Whisk together the grated Parmesan, olive oil, vinegar, butter, garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Drizzle over the sliders.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil; bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and sliders are warmed through.