This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk, whom I have an ongoing relationship with. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for helping to support the brands I love and make Very Culinary possible!
We’re so over cereal right now, you guys.
And I love cereal. I’m one of those people.
But omg, there are only so many kinds I can buy to keep it interesting for the kids, before they’re actually tired of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I mean, what? Who could get tired of that? Well, you would, if you ate it week after week.
But it’s so eeeeasy. And all I can do to get through the mornings right now.
THEN, I used this Almond Breeze Almondmilk Hint of Honey Vanilla, instead of cow’s milk, and they were like “whoa!” I’m not kidding.
Cereal game changer.
You’ve been doing this forever, right? I’m slow.
Here’s the thing, too. It smells really good! – like almonds, vanilla, and honey. The container does not lie.
Anyway, that livened things up a bit last week. And I also used the vanilla almondmilk in these mini pancake muffins. Delicious, portable if need be, and refrigerate well!
Breakfast game changer.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Hint of Honey Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 20 fresh blackberries
- powdered sugar, honey, or maple syrup for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously coat a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl whisk almond milk, honey, melted butter, vanilla, and egg until combined. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Fill 20 muffin wells with batter 3/4 full (about 1 tablespoon.) Place a blackberry on top of each and gently press down.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool in pan for a few minutes and then gently run a dull knife around edges to release and remove.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkling of powdered sugar, or a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.