So, it’s February!
You know what that means, right?
Everyone has abandoned their New Year’s resolution diet.
I don’t make resolutions…or diet. So I’m in the clear, either way.
I do believe in exercising regularly, eating most food in moderation, and cinnamon. A LOT of cinnamon.
And I whole-heartedly believe I will be making these rolls again. Big hit over here!
- 1 can (12 ounce) Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- 1 heaping cup peeled chopped apples
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate cinnamon rolls and cut each one into quarters, so you have 24 pieces. Place in a large bowl. Toss in the apples and pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup until well blended. Add syrup mixture to the dough mixture; toss gently to combine, making sure everything is well coated.
- Transfer to the pie plate. Bake 35 minutes or until a deep golden brown. Microwave icing on high for about 10-15 seconds; drizzle over rolls. Serve and enjoy!
Some other Cinnamon Roll recipes you might like!