Aaaaaand my pants are tight.
Mid-December. Ya. Seems about right.
The last couple of weeks have seen copious amounts of cookies, fudge, and chocolate bark coming out of my kitchen. And then so many goodies coming into the kitchen, thanks to some of my blogging friends and awesome brands I work with.
Plus, we’ve also had an anonymous elf dropping off treats at our doorstep every day this week!
So at this point, why even fight it, right? I give!
Here’s one more holiday treat for you, because the holidays are nothing if not about over-indulgence and tight pants.
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 container (15 ounce) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- zest from one large orange
- In a medium bowl, beat the whipped cream with a hand mixer until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- In another medium bowl, stir together the ricotta and powdered sugar. Fold in the whipped cream and vanilla. Then add in the chocolate chips, pistachios, and orange zest.
- Chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with broken waffle cones, pizzelle, or strawberries.